Graceful Beginnings Preschool Director, Kim Wilbur
- Is a not-for-profit religious institution, exempt from state licensing. The school’s facility provides an excellent educational environment. We comply with all laws and regulations concerning food services, health and sanitation, building codes, and fire safety regulations. It is our goal to provide a variety of exciting, stimulating activities each day so that your child can develop spiritually, socially, emotionally, physically, and mentally to the very best of his/her ability.
- Our mission at Graceful Beginnings Preschool is:
- To nurture the child in a secure Christian environment that is safe, clean, and child-centered.
- To help each child at each developmental stage to be loved, encouraged, and taught in an age appropriate manner.
- To provide support to both the child and the family as the child grows spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe in:
– In one God revealed to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit
– In God the Father who made the heavens and the earth and governs them according to His will and purpose.
– In God the Son who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, died on a cross, was buried and raised from the dead in order to provide the way for us to be brought back into relationship with God.
– In God the Holy Spirit who prompts us to repent and live according to the principles of the Kingdom, producing the fruit and imparting the gifts of the Spirit for successful living and serving.
– In the church universal made up of all those who have been called out of darkness into light, have placed their faith in Jesus for salvation and who live under His Lordship.
– In the Bible as the only written Word of God and the ultimate authority for what we are to believe and for the way we are to live.
– In the visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in great glory and power to receive into heaven all those who have personally accepted Jesus as Savior and Lord.